Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Party goody bags

It's been a while... a loooooong while since I last posted. Another birthday party is coming up and I'm scrambling to find the perfect goody bag to hold all the goodies I've purchased for my little guests. Problem is the ones out there are either too small, too big or too expensive. Wouldn't you rather spend the money on more goodies insetad of on the bag itself?

I've googled and googled, even comtemplating making my own paper bag (I need one that is of A4 size - yup i have some large items for the goody bag). Finally I stumbled upon Musings of a Mom who blogged about where to get brown paper bags in KL (refer to this link http://www.mom2ashley.com/blog/?p=3762). You cannot imagine how glad I was. Thank you so much mom2ashleyaidan for sharing. I hope the brown paper bags are still available :-)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy dinner and dancing at Sydney's famous party venues in the heart of Kings Cross; birthday parties, corporate events and hen's night are specialities.
    Party venues Sydney
    http://www.tharens.com.au

    ReplyDelete